Saturday, July 15, 2017

"True love is our story" altered wooden tile with Prima and Finnabair

Hi dear friends,

This tuesday started new challenge at 7kids challenge blog with some fabulous inspirations and a gorgeous prize for choosen entry. Today I want to share with you my piece of inspiration for it in details. There are so many lovely details to show that I felt it would be a pity if I didn't shared them with you. I made an altered wooden tile with gorgeous Prima marketing and Finnabair goodies. Hope you'll like it. :)











Here are the supplies I used from the 7 kids Your crafting supply store:
-Prima marketing Wild&Free 12x12 paper pad
-Prima marketing Finnabair Mechanicals locket

-Prima marketing Vintage trinkets - Metal flowers
-Prima marketing acrylic paint sparks Butterfly Spells
-Prima marketing Mica flakes Gold leaf
-Prima Rub-on foils - Holographic dreams
-Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - Vintage Gold
-Prima art Ingredients - Micro beads - Blush
-Prima marketing Art Stones and Mini art stones
-Prima marketing flower bouquets


Thank you for stopping by and have a great and fabulous day! :)
Hugs, Aleksandra

No comments:

Post a Comment