Friday, June 30, 2017

Gerda Steiner Designs Lucky Duck and Distress Ink Background

Happy Hello and welcome to Friday! It's Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and I have a card to share today making your own background! Be sure to scroll to the bottom for my process video!

Have you SEEN there are new Distress Ink Oxides coming out!? Twelve new gorgeous, bright colors and I can't wait! Best part  -- you can PREORDER them from the store now so don't wait! I love the Oxide inks! They blend so well together and give such cool effects.


I'm using some colors from the original batch for my background today. I blended Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Faded Denim onto Neenah White Solar Cardstock and spritzed some water on it for the splotchy effect. 



For the little duck, I stamped two but actually only ended up using one. This is from the Lucky Duck set from Gerda Steiner Designs which can be purchased through 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. I stamped it with my Misti tool onto Neenah White Solar Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink which is a copic friendly ink.


I colored my duck up with my copic markers and cut it out my Scan N Cut Machine.  Using my Misti tool again, I lined up my sentiment and stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto my middle layer. I adhered my card together with my Scotch Advanced Tap Glider and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive


To finish off  the card I added some sequins from Neat & Tangled Mermaid Tail Collection and Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops. 


Supplies
**PREORDER the new Distress Ink Oxides!! **
Gerda Steiner Designs - Lucky Duck
Distress Ink Oxide: Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Faded Denim
Blending Tool
Craft Mat
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Single Stitched Rounded Rectangle Die - MFT
Sizzix Die Cutting Machine
Tweezers
Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Mini Misti Stamping Tool
Foam Squares
Neat & Tangled Mermaid Tail Mix
Scan n Cut Machine
Copic Markers: DUCK: Y19, 15, 02 BEAK/FEET: YR15,07

Don't forget to check out my process video to see how I created it! I've sped it up so you don't get too bored! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment